Admission Procedure in Arts Stream
The admission procedure of the college as follows:
- Goreswar college has its Admission Committee constituted with Asst./Associate Professor of various departments which finalises the matters relating to admission with the approval of the Principal.
- Prospectus and application forms for admission in to the Higher Secondary and Three year Degree course can be obtained from the college office during working hours after its proper notification.
- No application will be accepted after the last date of submission of forms.
- The date for interview and admission for different courses is notified by the Admission Committees.
- The admission is given strictly on merit basis.
- There is provision of reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to the SC / ST / OBC / MOBC and physically challenged categories as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates will have to appear personally in the in the interview on the day of admission with their original copies of certificates and Mark-sheets.
- Selection Test for Major Subject will be conducted by the concern Dept. within seven days of the start of the classes.
- The admission procedure of the college as follows:
TDC 1st year (Arts) 350 (175 in one section)
H.S. 1st year (Arts – Day shift) 200
H.S. 1st year (Arts – Noon shift) 150